Saturday, January 15, 2011

Driver 3010ixwindows 7 64

Valley of the Wolves: Palestine - from 27.01.11 to our cinemas


Video of the Week

As-Salamu aleykum and Hello!

From next week (Thursday, 27.01.11), it is probably the first Israel-critical film in our cinemas. "Valley of the Wolves: Palestine" is about the Israeli attack on the Mavi Marmara and the Turkish Super agent track down the responsible commander.

far as I know, be recorded in the film with original recordings. I myself, am looking forward to this film, because first, not a Hollywood production, what do not mean that it is less so. Secondly, my first "Valley of the Wolves" movie has very much in which to Pana Film, the U.S. crimes in Iraq, such as the torture prison Abu Ghraib made. A very good movie.

So I think that the Valley of the Wolves: Palestine, also a blast from a different perspective that is ;-)

The film is available only through this link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA48HhldIlM

---

this occasion I would also like to use the same to my warmest congratulations and full solidarity to inform the Tunisian people. The criminals and murderers in power, Ben Ali, fled yesterday after Saudi Arabia, after the Tunisian population, for almost a month without interruption throughout the country rebelled. Torture, oppression and poverty were the people take to the streets, while at least 50 protesters were shot, the Ben-Ali insulted in a video message as terrorists. I very much hope it will mean that the Tunisians have after 30 years at last their right to their own parliaments (!) President to be allowed to choose.

To do this I get rid of yet, that was the unscrupulous (former) rulers, Ben-Ali, a very good friend of Europe and was praised by Sarkozy, for example, often for his kind of politics, and even as a "model of the Arab world "was presented. Here the people these corrupt criminals has never elected. I wonder why even not that Western media groups have initially gescherrt a damn about the protesters and losses and only began to report on the situation escalates as absolute. When I returned to the recent demonstrations in Iran and the related work of the corporate media, in this case (!) Commemorated, I will just kotzübel ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment